Ingredients (Serves 4)
2 Chicken Breasts
12 oz Rice (your choice)
3 cups Chicken Broth (3 ½ cups if using Brown Rice)
1 tsp Lemon Pepper
½ tsp Parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 400 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the Low Position.
- Prepare Chicken Breasts by slicing into ¾ inch slices.
- Pour rice & chicken broth into an 8” baking pan.
- Place sliced chicken breast into pan placing on top of submerged rice.
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper on chicken breast.
- Place pan into preheated dome oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Check for doneness & sprinkle parsley over chicken breast & rice.
- Remove from your BR-2 and enjoy!