Yet another great recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin from our famous Joey Karrsen. Developed especially for our BR-2 Dome Oven & Roaster.
1-1.5 lbs Pork Loin
1 lb Bacon
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 450 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the High Position.
2. Prepare Pork loin by rubbing with pepper and salt.
3. Depending on the size of your Pork Loin, separate and lay bacon on cutting board to side by side and wide enough to ensure the entire Pork Loin is covered.
4. Place Pork Loin on bacon and roll to wrap bacon around the Pork Loin. The bacon should cover the entire Pork Loin left to right.
5. Place wrapped Pork Loin on the Reversible Cooking Rack making sure the ends of the bacon are underneath the Pork Loin.
6. Roast for 40 minutes. Check internal temperature of the Pork Loin using a meat thermometer. (USDA Guidelines = 160 degrees F before resting)
7. Remove Pork Loin from the Reversible Cooking Rack, place on a cutting surface, slice and serve!