This BR-2 BBQ recipe is from Chef Joey. So easy and quick compared to conventional methods. Now available to you to try with your BR-2 Dome Oven & Roaster!
Ingredients (approximately 12 biscuits)
1 ¼ cups Cornmeal
¾ cup Flour
½ cup Dried Cranberries
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
4 Tbsp Butter or Margarine
¾ cup Milk
- Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 400 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the High Position.
- Grease baking pan (included with your BR-2 Junior or Original Dome Oven).
- In a medium to large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, cranberries, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Stir in milk and softened butter until mixed and forms a soft dough.
- Drop dough (approx. ¼ cup) on prepared baking pan approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until golden.
- Cool biscuits slightly to serve warm or completely to serve later!
The Cooling Rack/Trivets are great to use when cooling the biscuits!