This BR-2 BBQ recipe is from Chef Joey. So easy and quick compared to conventional methods. Now available to you to try with your BR-2 Dome Oven & Roaster!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
1.5 lb Beef, Top sirloin strips
16 oz Broccoli Crowns
1 cup Beef Broth
¼ cup Sweet Onion (finely chopped)
¼ cup Soy Sauce
¼ cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 400 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the High Position.
- Mix beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, corn starch, garlic & onions in small to medium size bowl.
- Lightly oil 9”x 9” baking pan. (Use 9”x 9” for BR-2 original & Junior, 8”x 8” pan for Mini)
- Place beef strips on bottom of baking pan & pour sauce over meat.
- Place broccoli crowns on top of meat with crowns up.
- Cook for approximately 15-17 minutes.
- Optional-place Broccoli Beef over Brown or White Rice.
- Serve and Enjoy!