This BR-2 BBQ recipe is from Chef Joey. So easy and quick compared to conventional methods. Now available to you to try with your BR-2 Dome Oven & Roaster!
Ingredients (Makes 12-14 sliders)
1lb Kobe Ground Beef
3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
¼ cup Sweet Onion (finely chopped)
¼ Head Green Cabbage (finely chopped)
¼ cup Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 pkg Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 425 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the High Position.
- Mix Kobe ground beef, onions and soy sauce in medium size bowl.
- Form beef into small patties, approximately 2 ½ to 3 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on baking pan (provided with your BR-2 Junior & Original)
- Note-If burgers are larger than 2 ½ to 3 inches, you can cook directly on rack.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes. No need to flip!
- USDA Guidelines = 160 degrees before resting.
- Mix finely chopped cabbage and sesame ginger dressing in a small bowl.
- Slice Hawaiian Rolls in half & place a Kobe Beef patty and pinch of sesame ginger cabbage on each.
- Serve and Enjoy!