This BR-2 BBQ recipe is from Chef Joey. So easy and quick compared to conventional methods. Now available to you to try with your BR-2 Dome Oven & Roaster!
Main Ingredients (serves 4)
½ can 6 oz can Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup
½ can 6 oz can Evaporated Milk
2 cups Cheese, Cheddar preferred but can use other to suit your taste (grated)
½ cup Chopped Mushrooms (optional)
¾ cup Chicken (canned or fresh but cooked)
½ cup Milk
1 tsp Minced Garlic
¼ tsp Black Pepper
16 oz Frozen Diced Hash Browns or Tater Tots
12 oz Frozen Broccoli
- Preheat Karrsen BR-2 Dome Oven to 425 degrees. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan of BR-2 in the High Position.
- Mix cream of chicken or mushroom soup, pepper, garlic and milk in a Med to Large Bowl.
- Coat 8”x 8” baking pan with Olive Oil.
- Mix Potatoes, Broccoli, 1 cup of Cheese and Chicken (optional) in large bowl and transfer to oiled 8”x 8” pan.
- Pour soup/milk mixture over the top of Potatoes/Broccoli/Cheese and then sprinkle 1 cup of cheese across the top.
- Bake in the BR-2 at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole from BR-2, place on cooling rack/trivets and allow to rest for 5 minutes before Enjoying!